Val di Fassa Card 2017
Special entertainment for the guests
Every summer the calendar of the events scheduled in the different villages of the valley, increases thanks to the many initiatives and activities organized by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board for the guests of the associated accommodations. You can choose among:
- introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
- around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
- workshops for adults and kids to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays).
The participation in these initiatives is free of charge with enrollment the day before the activity in the tourist offices. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. No transfer service is included.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a discounted price and offers the possibility of using all the lifts open in summer in Val di Fassa: from Marmolada to Pordoi, Sassolungo, Catinaccio, Costabella, Lusia, Monzoni.
This year, three types of PanoramaPass (sold at the lift ticket offices or touristi office) are available:
3 days within 6: adults € 47,00, juniors (born after 01.06.2001) € 27,00
6 days within 6: adults € 68,00, juniors (born after 01.06.2001) € 43,00
7 days within 13: adults € 79,00, juniors (born after 01.06.2001) € 50,00
Children born after 01.06.2009 free.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- reduction of euro 1,00 on the Bike Express Fassa-Fiemme bus service (one way adult ticket);
- free entry to the Ladin Museum of Fassa;
- free entry and skates hire for children up to 12 years, to the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei.(the free ticket is accorded only if one parent buy thre ticket of the same type;
- reduction to entry to the adventure parks in Campitello and Pozza di Fassa;
- other reduced price to various museums in the area
- and many other reduction.
You also have reductions on the activities promoted by the Sport Check Point.
- Historical tour of the Marmolada
- Approach to the first via ferrata
- Ferrata for a day
- Lesson Mountain-Bike
- Starting in mountain biking for children
- Nordic walking lesson
For more information visit www.fassa.com